Holly Hill, SC – Firefighters from Holly Hill Fire Department were called to this residence at 405 Caufield Court at approximately 1425 this afternoon for a reported house fire. Engine 82 arrived on scene reporting smoke showing from a brick single family dwelling. Firefighters were able to make a quick interior attack and save the residence. Authorities tell us that the fire started in the kitchen as a grease fire. They also stated that the occupant tried to extinguish the fire with water which helped cause the fire to spread. The occupants fled from the residence closing the front door behind them, which is also credited in saving the structure. There were no reported injuries. Holly Hill Fire Department, Eutawville Fire Department, Vance Fire Department and Providence Fire Department responded to this fire.